We provide a caring, supportive and stimulating environment according to the Christian ethos of our school, where every child is given the opportunity to:
- Become a confident, curious and independent learner who can ask questions and make choices.
- Succeed in their learning and celebrate their achievements
- Engage in a challenging and exciting curriculum which meets the demands of the 21st Century
- Enjoy positive relationships with peers and adults
- Value and respect the opinions and beliefs of others
- Understand and appreciate our ever changing diverse world and their impact on the environment
We welcome the active involvement of parents and the local community in the life of our school.
As a Church School we have a Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Inspection every five years. The principle objective of the inspection is to evaluate the distinctiveness and effectiveness of the school as a church school.
Towards this objective, inspectors will seek to answer four core questions.
- How well does the school, through its distinctive Christian character, meet the needs of all learners?
- What is the impact of collective worship on the school community?
- How effective is the religious education?
- How effective is the leadership and management of the school as a church school?
Below is a link to the school's last SIAMS report (February 2017)